Onside Live (Part of Onside Holdings Ltd)
Terms and Conditions
Booking Process and Data
1. Each register is compiled from all personal data entered through the website; it is the parent or carer's responsibility to ensure that all details are up to date and correct at the time that their child attends. This includes all children’s medical information and emergency contact details.
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will not hold your personal data for longer than we require it in relation to our business. To this end, any data we hold on you will be securely deleted if your account is inactive for a period of 18 months or more. This will include any personal information we hold on you and your children, as well as any existing credit you have on your account.
3. Course times and fees are given in our marketing, on our website and at the time of booking.
4. The booking system is designed as such that it should prevent any of our holiday venues being over-subscribed. When a venue is full, the system will prevent any further bookings. In the unlikely event that a venue is over-subscribed and we are not able accommodate all children that that have booked, places will be allocated based on the date and time of booking, with the earliest booking being offered first.
5. Methods of Payment:
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time they are made.
- We use STRIPE to process our online transactions. It is reliable, secure and you don't need an account in order to use the service. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- It is possible to pay for our holiday schemes using Childcare vouchers. To do so, you will need to arrange payment through your childcare voucher provider a minimum of 3 working days in advance, so that we can credit your account before a booking is made.
6. Delivery of Confirmation:
- Once your booking has been completed and payment has been made, you will be provided with a full order summary via email. This will be delivered to the email address as specified upon account registration.
- It is possible to cancel your whole booking, or individual sessions within the booking, through your online account. Your account will be credited for any unused sessions, provided the amendment is made by midnight the night before the day in question
Delivery of Childcare
1. Onside Coaching reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
9. Onside Coaching will from time to time take photographs and film footage of children enjoying our holiday activities for use in our marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please tick the relevant box when you make your online booking.
10. Children participate at their own risk and parents are obliged to inform Onside Coaching and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
11. Children should not bring valuable items or mobile phones to our venues and are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Onside Coaching can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
12. The liability of Onside Coaching and that of its staff is restricted to holiday times only and then only to gross negligence.